I don’t do books, either the ‘e’ variety or any other. I also don’t claim to be a guru or an expert of any kind. What I do is give valuable advice and recommendations to anyone who seeks me out to review their online activities.
You are reading this page, most likely, because there is something lacking in whatever you are doing to promote your business online. Be it a product or a service or even just promoting YOU, I can help… In some situations far more than others. It all depends how well you are doing to this point.
Why am I so confident I can help?
Because I’ve been doing it for a long time. My development days started in the mid 1990s and have seen my fair share of websites that were clearly developed by someone without a clue about usability and seen plenty of “look at me, I is the best” sort of websites that would bore the pants off any potential victim (aka, website visitor).
How do I do it and how do I present my observations and recommendations?
The research part, I:
- try to find your business via natural search
- analyse your onsite and off-site SEO
- read my way through your website to see how well it presents whatever it is you do
- see how user friendly your website is
- see if buying from your website is simple enough or confusing in any way
- see how contactable your business is (or you are)
- see if you have any good, bad or indifferent comments left by customers or clients and how they would influence my ‘buying’ decision
- tell you whether I’d happily buy what you sell and why
- ask someone else for their opinion
- you get a video showing what I viewed
- you get screenshots of anything that could be better
- you get an explanation of what I viewed and how it influenced my decision to buy or not to buy
- you get recommendations you can actually work on without a great deal of work or expense (no expense at all, preferably)
All I ask of you, other than paying for my time and experience, is an open mind.
- One off reviews
- Follow-up review (50% discount within 6 months of initial review)
- Agencies (get a review for one of your clients)